Wednesday 10 September 2014

Take Care of Your Self Esteem

THE GOLDEN RULES OF HIGH SELF ESTEEM
  1. Think, act and speak positively about yourself.   
  2. Stop negative thoughts and to punish yourself for past mistakes. Switch to positive thoughts.    
  3. Let go of any bitterness or resentment towards others. This harms you more than the other.              
  4. In any encounter, consider all positive and interesting features before examining negatives. Use ‘PIN’ (positive, interesting, negative approach)           
  5. Avoid negative, overly critical people and spend time with people who will help and support you. 
  6.  List out simple things that give you pleasure. Indulge in them regularly.                                       
  7. Before sleeping each day, while lying calm and relaxed repeat one of these sentences seven times in your mind:                    
                                      
  • I have perfect right to happiness.
  • I am open to receiving love.                           
  • I deserve love just for being alive.                      
  • I accept myself totally, I love myself.                                                                   
  • I give myself permission to become total success
  • I am safe with my own energy and power.             
  •  I trust my feelings and thoughts.                            
  •  I can relax and let life flow through.                 
  •   I am now willing to give myself all I need.
Those who believe in themselves, surely respect their self esteem. For better views on such topic join olivegreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

olivegreens. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

© Olive Greens